With this increased popularity comes the potential for those skilled in applying eyelash extensions to earn a significant amount of money. Becoming qualified in this treatment would be ideal for beauticians who wish to expand their range of treatments or beauty enthusiasts looking for very cost effective side income.
What are eyelash extensions?
In a way they are similar to hair extensions as lashed are added (usually individually) to the natural lashes. Their purpose is to add length and thickness. This will enhance the allure and attractiveness of one’s eyes.
How much can I earn applying eyelash extensions?
Typically “Lash Techs”, as they are known, charge anywhere between £50 and £150 per treatment. Also note that eyelash extensions start to fall out after a few weeks so clients need to come back to you for top-ups. As you can see that the earning potential is huge with retentively low start-up costs.
Eyelash Training Extension Courses
- You will learn how to apply long, thick, beautiful eyelash extensions.
- The training courses is usually lasts only one day.
- The cost of a course can vary from £250 – £400.
- You will typically recoup the course cost in treating your first six clients.
- There are usually no entry requirements. No previous training or experience is needed to complete the course.
- One you have completed the course you receive a diploma enabling you to get insurance (required to charge clients)
Eyelash extension course at The Carlton Institute
The UK’s leading beauty trainer The Carlton Institute run fully accredited eyelash extension training courses typically once a month at the following locations:
During this one day course you will become fully qualified at applying A.H Francis eyelash extensions. You will also receive a Eyelash Apprentice Kit as part of the package
How do I sign up for a course?
Click the link below and chose when and where you would like to attend. Initially you will be required to pay a deposit of £49. Also check for any promotional voucher codes which can be at the top right of this page.
- Health and Safety
- Client consultation
- Contra indications
- Patch test procedure
- Lash extension application
- Treatment procedures
- Maintenance and removal or extensions
- Advice on after care